Sign in to follow this  
Guest kd001

Help with Amazon Trek

Guest kd001

I land at the river with the snake statues and nothing happens. Any ideas? The woman talks about a lake. Do I have to land at some sort of a lake first? Is there a particular place I have to stop at? There is no mission pointer (the green vertical thing) so I don't know where to stop exactly.Thanks

Guest riempie

>I land at the river with the snake statues and nothing>happens. Any ideas? The woman talks about a lake. Do I have to>land at some sort of a lake first? Is there a particular place>I have to stop at? There is no mission pointer (the green>vertical thing) so I don't know where to stop exactly.>>ThanksJust let her get out of the plane at the end of the snakes statues, and you will see and find out what happens....Regards Pieter from Antwerp

Guest christian

You need to stop at the dock at the end of the river.Christian

Taxi up to the rock (I think) in front of the temple and once she is out of the plane taxi up to the dirt, lower your wheels, taxi up onto the land, turn around so that you are still on land but are facing the river and then last but not least, lower your flaps for takeoff and wait for her to come back.

Do as the others have described, also don't be afraid to use push back if you need to, there is not a lot of room to maneuver there.