Sign in to follow this  
Guest SPLVEGA1

Denali Mission...

Guest SPLVEGA1

I have completed a full search of this forum prior to posting this question...Can anyone please tell me, when you make your first landing at the tent camp what to do or where to go??I land and nothing happens, I move around and nothing happens, I hit a tent I FAIL!!! LOL...Any help on this mission would be great..Respectfully,Kevin

Guest SPLVEGA1

Please, some one must have an answer..Thanks..KK

I'm assuming that the tent camp you're refering to is the one that is the first stop in the mission before you have the option of doing the other assignment as well. I've completed this mission before but it was 5 or 6 months ago. Try hitting "U" and getting the mission pointer to point out the exact spot you need to stop at. There are 4 orange cones near the tents, the spot you need to stop at is probably inside those cones. If you're talking about the optional part of the mission, you need to taxi over to the wounded guy and stop. I hope this helps you.

I think you have to turn off the engines and "park"... soon afterwards, there is a "clunk" sound and the message comes on that says "Supplies delivered".After you deliver supplies to the base camp, the radio voice comes on and asks you if you're willing to go to Medical Camp and rescue a climber. The camp is somewhat higher and due to the altitude, you'll need to climb for a while until you reach the plateau where the camp is...

P3D SpacePort Team