Sign in to follow this  
Guest raulvolador2

Missing co-worker Acceleration mission help

Guest christian

After hours of searching I found him.Firstly, don't follow the advice of taking the right turn. This is not always correct. I'm the second person who found him in the left valley.Secondly, don't just concentrate on the valleys. He can be up higher as he was for me. Watch out for the flare! That's how I found him eventually.Here are my coords: N48 18.18 W 120 59.89.Hope this helps someone.Christian

Guest craig198

ya thankyou. I did a complete reinstall of fsx sp1 sp2. last install i just did FSX and acceleration expansion so there is your trouble.now nose cones are present, skiis on maule, and baron at crash site and now I see a flare(not just plume and fire)

I found him at N48 12.25' W120 52.57'Also, you do not have to fly back to your starting airport.You can land at Stehekin and still complete the mission.Like others have been saying, he is in a differant spot each time.Ernest

Puh did finally find him... I think the method is either to go to 6s9 and make a route to concrete or the other way... I don

When you land on snow with your skis you can raise them once on the ground and the wheels will help slow you down.Ernest

Guest snowpilot123

:-zhelp Could someone post a map of the six locations to check?this would be really helpful!

Guest fsxmissionguy

Now ... that wouldn't be very sporting, would it?

Guest j-mo

I couldn't agree more!

Guest j-mo

In the words of Inspector Clouseau: "Gute one!" :-lol :-lol :-lol

I can't find him, you would think looking at these 4 locations would do it but I guess I am one of the other 33.3333% that has a location not yet stated on the forum. I have lookedN48 12.25 W120 52.57N48 18.18 W120 59.89N48 20.14 W121 1.08N48 24.71 W120 58.24Someone said there were 6 random locations, I must have one of the other 2. It is so annoying, I had ALL of the missions completed and then my hard drive fried and I replaced it and lost all of my previous work. Someone Help Please!!!!

Guest fsxmissionguy

Here's a hint.A random location is chosen every time the mission starts. This mission is designed to be very real life.Keep huntin'.

okay, I got him, I didn't pass steheken close enough so it never registered that I was looking for him, Now my question is, Is the only reward you can get the eagle eye patch????thanks

Guest bwuuci

I found the smoke here:www.futurewii.com/Private/Brockie/FSXmissionScreenie.jpg