Sign in to follow this  
Bell417

I need help with the Lost DC-3 mission

I finally determined that the DC-3's are in Peru after 3 hours (Aaaaaaaargh!) of searching in Bolivia can anyone tell me the area that the are REALLY in? Thanks. As a side note: mission developers, I appreciate all the work you put into making these missions but I am tired of wasting many hours because I am searching in the WRONG COUNTRY because that was where I was told to search. If you want to put it in another country, give hint like "...there is a small chance that the flight was blown off course (or lots it's way) to ___________(neighboring country.) I have come to EXPECT that the aircraft WILL NOT be where you all say to search.

Guest NeXTer

What mission would that be? Doesn't ring any bells, I'm afraid.Got a link?

it's not a default FSX mission, it's called "Flight 333 is Lost" and is available here on Avsim, just look for it under that title in the Avsim FSX Flightplans section.

Guest haraldh

I found at least one of the aircrafts in one of the marked areas, in Bolivia. to the east of the Titicaca lake!The tail was high up in the air. One fellow in a yellow suit was lying on the ground still trembling! Obviously he was in a bad shape! Using the map function in FSX, I noticed the coordinates. But I reckon that a lot of fun will be lost if I reveal them. (I saved the situation where I spotted the wreck!)Haraldh F.