Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

new canadian site

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

hiya all well it is a major facelift to my site and now that i like it i will be hanging out there and hope anyone intrested in canadian repaints will stop on by all my latest uploads are there the link is below my bannerhope you enjoyshane

Great site. Great repaints. I've already put in a request:-jumpyDaveOntarioCanada

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

lol thanks dave but you might want to put your request in the message board rt now working out some quirks with the request pagethanksshane

Hey... awesome... always nice to see anything uniquely Canadian, especially in flightsim!John-PaulToronto

Guest crashing_pilot

hi Shane,nice site mate...quick question about one of your repaints:in the preview box,and in the sim,if i select your air transat 757,i don't have a tail color.....any ideas?also;i love the royal repaint...one of them was leased to transavia holland a couple of years ago,i remember rushing to eham to see it :-)(yup,i'm a freak......SO?)anyway,thanks,and you'll see me more on the site!!

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

confusious says i didnt paint a air transat 757 :)thanks for the comments shane