Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Sidoli

Anyone interested or Help ?

Guest Peter Sidoli

I do not have the ability to create an adventure but I am interested in recreating a really good adventure based on my real world ferry flight from India to the uk.This took place last october from New Delhi India to Karachi in Pakistan in a Citation 2. The Jet had a number of problems on the trip the first leg being flying through monsoon weather to Karachi.This was flown at night.After a refuel I pressed on to Bahrain through Iran with a special clearance to go through their airspace. I was limited to FL280 because the old jet was not RVSM approved.Headwinds meant I was not going to make Bahrain and took a diversion into Dubai where I landed at 2 am in the morning.A day was lost trying to get a clearance through Saudi Arabia, but again because of headwinds I had to land mid Saudi for fuel at a military field 2500 feet ASL with 2000 metres in dust and 35 kt winds. On landing the palm trees bent over double and vis dropped to 200 metres in a sand storm. Temp was plus 44 degrees.On to Alexandria in Egypt and a dusk landing.I decided to push on as far as Crete and landing again at 2am in low cloud and rain after a tricky approach.The next day was sunny and clear and again headwinds to Malta.Left Malta to Marseille over the top of Sardinia and Corsica to be met by a storm front across the track as far as the eye could see.At FL280 I was below the cloud tops and had to find a way through to land at Marseille in the south of france.A refuel there and decided to plod on to the Uk. Past Paris at night with a superb clear night OVER Paris showing off the City on my left to its best advantage.Landed at Southend Uk at 2130 If anyone is interested in recreating this adventure for Flight sim to a very high adventure quality, I would be happy helping as a Real world Business Jet Captain.I do not mind whether the adventure is freeware or commercialPeter

Guest fsxmissionguy

Peter,Would you email me at fsxmissionguy at gmail dot com so we can discuss this further.Thanks,Kevin

Guest Peter Sidoli

Kevin Check your mailPeter

Guest fsxmissionguy

Peter, I did, but haven't received anything from you (checked my spam, etc.)Can you doublecheck the account that you sent the mail to.Cheers,Kevin

Guest Peter Sidoli

Kevin I am flying the next three days (the skiing season) so am in Samedin and Chambery plus loads on my ground based developments will get back to you probably monday or tues/ sorry for not getting back soonerPeter