Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

Acceleration Greek Cross Country race

I am having a lot of trouble finding the third waypoint, the Acropolis. I know it is on a hill near Athens...I know how to fly to an intersection using two VORs, but the briefing map is so cluttered I can't tell which two VORs and radials.Is it heading 184 or a track of 184 that will overfly the Acropolis? I did what the narrator said and flew heading 184, but my track was 164.I'm not the only one, once I was in someone elses session and they closed it down after 45 mins, guess they couldn't find it either.Any help apreciated... :-beerchugDonald T.EDIT: This is a multiplayer mission... FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had the same problem. The chart is too hard to read. I went to Google Earth, located it, then had to fly around in FSX to find it.Here is a screenshot with the GPS open to give you an idea of where to fly. You will see several small hills and the Acropolis is on top of one of the hills.http://webpages.charter.net/davegun/Pics/Acropolis.jpgGunner

Thanx for the effort, I apreciate it. I should be able to find it, then I will post a bearing and distance from ATV intersection.Best Regards, Donald T. :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.