Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

Lost in the triangle

I am wonder if I am getting a visual bug here or if they just mess things up when you enter the triangle... When I turn 180 degrees to start my search pattern after passing the vor the screen the vc goes all blue? fixing the lights fixes that but three times in a row while messing with the lights I have managed to overspeed and overstress the aircraft lol

Guest Gunner_CAF

It sounds like you have some other problems going on. You should be able to save the mission at any point.There are some failures that will happen in this mission. I know AP will quit working so you will have to fly part of this without AP.Gunner.

Guest NeXTer

Weird things do indeed happen while in the triangle, but I think this is weirder than usual... As stated before, something seems to be amiss with either the install or the system.Maybe your system has issues with the unusual atmospheric conditions, I recall a rather thick haze while searching for the yacht...

Guest NeXTer

When I lost the IAS gauge I slowed down a bit then made sure the plane maintained the altitude with a reasonable attitude. This kept me going until I reached the mainland and things started working again (I was actually a bit disappointed by that :().