Sign in to follow this  
Guest coltswitch

American Virtual Airlines Maiden Voyage

Guest coltswitch
http://americanva.com/aa/images/stories/headers/header2.jpgHello. I just wanted to take the time to introduce American Virtual Airlines as we'll be taking our maiden voyage tonight.We are not yet an official VA on FS-MP.com, but we hope to earn that status one day.We are using real world procedures and our main hub is from KIAD to better serve the server and controllers.Our Leadership consists of an active 767 Check Airman with American who is been with them for 28 years and with the USAF 15 years before that on the C141. Many of our pilots have their ticket (pilot's license), but that is not a requirement.As a member of VatSim, we hope to bring in many of those type of professional pilots to the server and increase daily traffic to and from KIAD.If you are thinking of getting your ticket or just interested in taking it to the next level in aviation please find me on Teamspeak or apply online.We are NOT here to be in competition with an other FS-MP VA, but instead, we hope to compliment them.We will be going out into the Worldwide FSX Community to bring pilots into be certified with FS-MP and join AAL.You can also email me directly at 323@americanva.com

Guest airbrakes

>We are using real world procedures and our main hub is from>KIAD to better serve the server and controllers. Congrats! The web site looks great. Are you located near Dulles? I live 10 minutes from it. Hoping to find some interested people in a FS user group for the VA/MD/DC area...

Did you not realise that this section is for CLUBS only?

Dave Taylor gb.png