Sign in to follow this  
moss1

FS9 blue Screen 0x0000007f

Hey everyone. I will try to keep this short, but I am going to pull my hair out. Ok, After testing my rig to see what triggers this.. It seems on take off run once I reach over approx 100kts either right before, or after I leave the runway I get the stop error 0x0000007f. It happens all the time in the DA Piper Cheyenne, and now it happened in the Flight Factory Saab340, so I know it's not one perticular AC. I ran mem-test all night, no errors. I reinstalled my video and audio drivers. I rebuilt my cfg. I suspect something with the audio. As I am going down the runway, as I reach TO speed, I notice the sound starts cutting in and out, then WAM blue screen. I am so lost here, so any help would be appreciated. The other night, the sound started to do the cutting out thing, but before it crashed to blue, I slowed the AC down and no Blue Screen. I can taxi, or just sit there for an hour, however, as soon as I go to take off, it happens. i went to MS web site and put this error in the data base. the closest hit i got relates to Win2000, not XP. I am going to call them to see what they think. If I do get info, I will share here to help others. To be honest, I think the users here will probably do more to help. I want to avoid 6 months of setting up and reinstalling everything. Thanks so much in advance. My specs are in my sig.

'Faid I can't be much help, Jeff, but only to let you know you're in good company. This happened to me after I added a third payware aircraft from my FS9 stable. The RealAir Spit and the T37 Tweet worked - mostly as they should, but on the take-off with the airliner I added (no names), like you - I also got the BSoD. In this case I looked at the overhead panel, and clicked one switch - boom.. gone.. silence. I believe this is part of a Microsoft problem which they are now scrambling (I hope) to address. In my case it may only be that aircraft. All others work flawlessly at around 20-40fps. I'm waiting for the updated aircraft, as it's my favourite. Cheers,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest hardeck

I feel your pain as I get the BSOD when landing or on approach. I think my problem may be with my sound card (I also have the Audigy4). It doesn't happen all the time so I think it might have something to do with a sound file within the aircraft sound folder. I have replaced the custom sound folder with a default sound folder with some success bt I hate doing that. I am going to try some alternative creative drivers I found the other night. I will try and remember to post here with results. Good luck!

Guys, if you think it is the soundcard and have another PCI slot available, try moving the soundcard to another slot...Just a thought,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg