Sign in to follow this  
hippyonenine

Seasonal CTDs

Hi everyoneCouple of days ago got CTD; reloaded the flight and the same thing - happened every time. Then changed the date and reloaded an got no CTDThese seasonal CTDs are very frustrating indeed; I remembered the Crashto.zip patch and luckily have a copy of it on my back up drive. Problem solved but only after I removed all the scenery in the area and used ScanAFD to check for duplicate AFCAD files.I know it's one of the weaknesses of FS9 but I do find these seasonal CTDs which occur around season changes particularly autumn to winter very annoying and thank god I remembered the file name. The original site to download the file is now down so if anyone is experiencing similar problems at the moment more than happy to send you a copy.Meanwhile off to Birmingham tomorrow to the flightsim exhibition there so looking forward to meeting people thereRegardsJohn