Sign in to follow this  
Guest stargames66

CTD from Flight Planner

Guest stargames66

I dont know if this is an old problem or not, but most of the time when I click on the nav log from the flight planner page it crashes to desktop..I dont think this is just and isolated problem because the exact same thing happens on my laptop also...I do have 9.1 installed on the desktop and 9.0 on the laptop..Anyone else experience this?Thanks for your inputAlan

Guest ha5mvo

Yes, I can confirm that!Also happens sometimes when you mess about with the map (usually zooming in and out).Only I don't have it with a CTD but rather the long pause + report message type crash*edit*Donno why they moved it from the FS9 to the FSX forum as the question (and answer) were with regard to FS9.....

Guest stargames66

What addons are you useing? maybe we can narrow it down to something..Im using: PMDG NG737Wilco Airbus Series Volume 1Flight1 Ultimate TrafficFlight1 Knoxville FlyerFlight1 MeridianMegascenery Southern California v1 with patchAirac cycle 0706 Pentium 4 2.6ghzATI radeon 9600 128mb1 gig ramMicrosoft sidewinder Creative labs Soundblaster Audigy***Moderators this is an FS9 question not FSX***

I see it was moved to the old FS9 CTD subforum. When FSX was released and users wanted a seperate FSX forum, somehow, the new forum for FSX transfered all the old FS9 data and the FS9 forum was the new one. Kind of a mix up on the "movers" part.Anyhow, I've had CTD's in the flight plan window before, however, I only recall them happening when finishing my plan and clicking the OK button.I haven't had one in months though.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired