Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

We've got an FS9 forum!!!

Guest JimC1702

Kudos to Avsim for splitting the forum. Thanks for being responsive to the users.Jim

Dillon, you've missed the point. In the future, if someone posts a question, maybe respond with a mature answer, rather than "belittle" them, about the version they're using. PS: I might just beat you to FSX after all.. :-lolJust kidding... Welcome back to FS9.

What Jim said............I know its more time, expense and trouble for Avsim but we do appreciate it!Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.800 FSB/2MB L22 GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Cat.5.13's6x Adaptive AA/16x HQ A/FIntegrated SoundDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals

Regards, Kendall

Thanks Tom and staff for the dedicated FS9 forum. I'll be sticking with FS9 for a while yet, so it's great to have one stop for current information and discussion. I don't post much, but I check in here almost every day, so this change is much appreciated.John G.

John G.

"Dillon, you've missed the point."Well first of all sorry if you took what I was trying to say the wrong way. If I remember correctly there were a couple of threads up at the time where there was a discussion going on about who still uses older versions of FS. You just happen to post at the right time to confirm my point to others who were challenging me on the issue. So in the context of that thread alone I could see where you took it the wrong way but at the time there were two other threads going right along yours where we were battling the issue out.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Water Mango

Thanks Avsim for the forum... :-)

thanks guys,i'm happy :)if i ever make it to one of them conventions,beer is on me ;)cheersJP.

Guest djbowler

Thank you, Avsim. Maybe in the future, FSX. Not now, though.

As someone who posted asking for this, I have to thank AVSIM for responding positively.

Guest franksalot

Hi Tom,Thanks for listening, I knew you would give a positive response.KenSomerset, England

Guest MC767

Thank you AVSIM FOR THE FS9 Forum. It is now less confusing.After FSX settle down then I would look{buy} the program.Again thank you AVSIM.MC767

Great move there Avsim. Really gets old fast moving thru all those other FX post..I do not want to jump the gun here but since I do not buy green bananas, where are all thr other FS9 posts? LOL, come to think of it, the move should have been the other way around, less stuff to peel off the ol' forum. Put the new kids out..heheh :-sword :-hang Regards,Douglas