Sign in to follow this  
Guest Veeswa

Keyboard Functionality

Guest Veeswa

Hello everyone,I dont knowhow this happened, but spontaneously one day my keyboard has limited functionality with FS9, like i can do some commands like F2 for reverse thrust, but i cant use other keys like W for switching views, Shift 1 through to 9 to switch views, or even the brakes...Could someone please help, ive tried reinstalling fs but it didnt help i guess it might be something in the config of sortsThankyou

Guest Tophatter

I believe that sometimes when FS9 has to shut down due to a problem it doesn't save your keyboard settings like usual. What I recommend is going into control assignments and hitting RESET DEFAULT to bring back all of the default keyboard commands then make any control assignment changes you may have had then exit FS9 normally. That should save the settings to your fs9.cfg file usually found in C:Documents and SettingsUsernameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9. Now make a backup of that file and save it. If you lose your settings again, you can just cut and paste the keyboard_main section from that saved cfg file into your actual cfg file.Bud

Guest Veeswa

Thankyouyour tips help solve my problemThanks very much