Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Real Environment Pro Install Problem

Any ideas where I can get help with real Environment Professional Installation?I have my FS9 in the drive f:FS9And it just wouldn't install there... Is there a manual way to move stuff from another PC? I have this already installed on my old PC. in the regular C:Program files... Now, what files and what directory do I have to copy over?I also had problems with Installing Blue Sky 2. Hmmmm...Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest martin842

On your old PC, look inC:Program FilesReal Environment ProInstallThere you will find a number of subfolders which contain the texture files for each of the component parts of REP. Just copy the texture files over to the FS9 installation on your new PC.Martin

>On your old PC, look in>>C:Program FilesReal Environment ProInstall>>There you will find a number of subfolders which contain the>texture files for each of the component parts of REP. Just>copy the texture files over to the FS9 installation on your>new PC.>>Martin>Thanks Martin.But to what folders would I have to copy these to?I see a folder "real environment ProTreesTexture"dp I copy those contents to "Flight Simulator 9texture"? But "real environment ProAquaPro2006 Bright" has 2 sub folders "..texture" and "WorldTexture". Where do I copy the world textures to?Here? "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9SceneryWorldtexture"?Thats it?MAnmny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest martin842

They will go in eitherFlight Simulator 9Textureor inFlight Simulator 9SceneryWorldTextureThe suneffect.cfg file that is in the Sun folder will go in the maim Flight Simulator 9 folder.In all cases, these files will overwrite files that are already there in your FS9 installation, so the best way of finding out where the new textures go is to look for your current files of the same name, and then just overwrite them with the new textures.Martin