Sign in to follow this  
Kimchoc

Available commands?

Where can I find a list of ALL available commands that can be assigned to Fs9? There are many more when you are in game that what is available in the general keyboard command chart. Example Starter 1 on/off, Starter 2 on/off, etc. etc. I am programming panels that I made myself for my simpit. Can anyone direct me to a list of the complete commands available?ThanksRudolf

hmm, thanks but thats quite more comprehensive than I can use. What i need is a list of available commands that are assignable to a keypress in the game. Say I hook a joystick to the game and it has alot of buttons. When i go into the assign menu, there is a listing of avialable controls to assign with a keypress of one of those buttons. I need that list. I thought there would be something like available. I believe the list you reffered me to is a listing of functions that can be programmed with some of the more sophisticated electronic gizmos for those 20 computer simpits.. Sorry if i wasnt clear in my question. I did say ALL, but I guess I didnt really mean ALL. eheheh sorry.

Go back and look at that fs2004 controls. that is what you need to use. They break down into key presses and analogs (axis inputs). Actually, I think you need the fs2000 controls, which provides the explanations. The fs2002 and fs2004 really just show what is changed from fs2000.If you just are looking for what is in the controls settings dialog, I thnk the FS9 learning center and the kneeboard will give you those. scott s..

Guest cloudrider

Hi Rudolf, Is this what you want:Do a Avsim FS2004 search for this zip:fs2004keys.zip Jere

wow, I didnt realize this would be that difficult to explain. Let me try one more time. I am making a Engine start panel with a USB joystick encoder. I would like to know all the available keypresses that are available in the options/controls/assignments in game list so I can layout the panel and place the buttons and switches. So if I use either the learning center within the game OR the standard list of "key commands" that you can download from Avsim, all of the assignments are not in the options/controls/assignmens list. Now if you are in game and go to options/controls/assignments, then select the engine drop down you will see more assignments available than the downloadable list from Avsim. Example is Starter 1 on/off, Starter 2 on/off, Starter 3 on/off and Starter 4 on/off. The comprehensive list that I was kindly directed to in the post here , has every possible action that can be extracted from the game. For example, there are 32 extractable commands for the Fuel_Selector. There are not that many in the options/controls/assignemnts list in the game. I believe these parameters are used in the Epic? software and hardware, not sure cause I havnt read that in depth on it. I am just building a simple panel that with the help of an USB joystick encoder, I can assign the in game options/controls/assignemnts commands to. Heres the link if anyone interested. http://www.ultimarc.com/a-pac.html You just get some switches from radio Shack, a little plywood, and a engine panel printout from your Photoshop, hook it all up to the encoder and go in game and assign the buttons. Pretty simple. I am sure I can just pull up the screen and write them down, I was just wondering if anyone had already done that. I am going to be building more panels using this method and intend to use the available assignemnts in the options/controls/assignments in game listing and if it was already printed out it would help. I can just write them as I go. Sorry I didnt know about all these different lists so I couldnt fully explain my question until I realized there were so many different ways to go about finding key commands. Thanks for the help. Hope you guys learned something, I sure did. Didnt know that there were 3 lists. In retrospect, I should have asked for the options/controls/ assignments in game listing. That would have been specific.