Sign in to follow this  
enyap

FS9 addons still to add

It's very good news that we've got an FS9 forum, thanks.There's still a few things that I'd like for FS9, particularly the Saab 91 and the Dornier Do-27. I thought I might start a thread listing what's still out there that people haven't yet got but want to acquire, freeware or payware. There's no point me getting FSX, my FS9 looks so good with all the addons and to fly all the planes again just once and revisit all the addon scenery locations would take many hours and the bottom line, my computer's too slow for FSX.John

Now that I've reached that pivotal moment where I can see that FS9 is still going to be my sim for the indefinite future, there's lots I want to load up on.Starting with Flight Factory Simulation's Saab 340 and Digital Aviation's Piper Cheyenne.Also I've got some catching up to do with Carenado: namely, the Stationair and the 182Q. Possibly Lionheart's Bellanca Super Viking too.And UT Europe and UT North America now that I'm settling in with FS9 for the long haul.Seems like there's still a lot of sales potential for developers' FS9 products!My only regret is that I may miss out on the OSS Embraer 120 and the Dornier 228 because they've been so slow in coming and will probably appear as FSX products.Still hoping Erick Cantu's 727-100 will make the cut.John

Although it"s been out a while, I'd like to get the ATR from flight1, I just keep procrastinating on it. I also would like to try a few versions of fs2crew such as 767 and pmdg 737

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

HelloWell i dont yet have the Dornier, but i will say RUN over to SibwingsJust great frame rates, flight model, Virtual cockpit.I will let you discover the animations for your self :-)