Sign in to follow this  
Guest raymondpmdg

WILCO 737

Guest raymondpmdg

Hi guys,Can anyone tell me whats happening hear.Tried the usual reinstalling,uninstalling. CTD Every time. And same with the texture problem

Hi,That looks like the latest "stelth" 737. :-hahSeriously, I have no idea what is causing this, other than there has to be some folders left after you uninstall. Go to the FS9/Aircraft folder, and check if all related folders has been removed. Sometimes you can not trust that all folders has been deleted when just doing a regular unistall.http://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gifFSX..:-hmmm...nah.. Still happy without it!! :-hahMy specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo, flashed to a X850 XT PE. Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP2E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA Lacie 250Gb Extern HDMy work:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Usually when I check here and see no one is having the exact same problem I'm having, I know it's something specific to me. As someone who helped extensively on this project I have never seen this issue before. I would suggest checking your video drivers and trying some different freeware liveries here on Avsim. You seem to have a problem with the default textures. Also go into the config utility included and play with a few settings (remember what you changed though). A big thing to remember once (or if) you have everything up and running is adjusting the gauge refresh rates for optimum performance. This is a must to get the best FPS results from this add-on...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest raymondpmdg

Cheers 4 reply, no further forward tried everything down 2 my laststrand of hair!!!!!

Guest raymondpmdg

Cheers 4 reply, no further forward tried everything down 2 my laststrand of hair!!!!!

Guest raymondpmdg

Cheers 4 reply,no further forward tried everything down 2 my laststrand of hair!!!!!No 500 liveries in 400 etc just a straight uninsall & reinstall still the same problem!!!!!!!

when you said you uninstalled, did you make sure no feelthere folder was in the fs9aircraft folder? looks to me like a corrupt aircraft.cfg filehave you downloaded the latest installer from wilcopub.com's website?

Guest BAW843

have you tried the FeelThere forum...?Vic and the team are very helpful.http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=15It looks like some kind of graphics card problem, but your best option is to uninstall the 737, re-install it and then make sure you use the configuration set-up, just change one of the settings and save before loading FS and the 737Hope that helps...?CheersPHIL

Guest raymondpmdg

Hello al,I made sure every bit of installation was deleted.But i did remove graphics card drivers and installed up to date drivers texture problem now gone. But 300 still CTD,400/500 Models work fine. what's happening here!!!!!!!