Sign in to follow this  
Guest possum

Why are so many things being put in the FSX library

Guest possum

Ive noticed that alot of FS9 things are being put under FSX in the library. Like the Seaboard ANG Complete AI Package. If you read the readme file it clearly says for FS9 only. So why is it under FSX? Just wondering.

That is where the uploading author places it. We do not pick the location in the library (or category if you will) that the file uploaded goes to. That is a choice of the author uploading the file. If files are being uploaded to the FSX category and they should not be there, then we need to be told. You can do so by sending us email at library@avsim.com and the managers will look into it and correct as necessary.

Guest possum

OK thanks for the reply. I was kinda thinking maybe they just did it on accident because they arent used to having FSX there yet. I know I have searched under FSX library a few times by mistake just because I was used to FS9 being at the top of the list lol.