Sign in to follow this  
jgrant66

Mike Stone's Hanger

Has anyone tried to access Mike's site recently. Any reference I can find thru Google shows www.pmstone.com but that displays a real esate related site.JayGee

Guest drmweaver2

I get the same result... so it's not you/your computer.Maybe he forgot to renew his domain name and lost the rights to it?

He's having problems with his service provider. says he'll be running again as soon as possible.*-edit-*p.s. that's Hangar, hanger is something you hang things on... hangar is where you keep your airplanes...

Guest Vitofly

Yep just checked his site is still down...funny I was just in there like a week ago.

The link takes you to his new provider which shows the site basicly as under construction. It now asks for the admin password which is a step in the right direction.

Guest Vitofly

Sure is! He's back up & running now!