Sign in to follow this  
monnie

Where can i download files????

Hi I am new and need help to download FS files... example where can i download FS aircrafts????i am not so good to understand english and also not so good to write in english....PIAC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello and welcome to Avsim; I know it can be difficult to navigate this site, it takes some practice. In this subforum, directly above this post is a pinned topic titled"Read before posting"; please read it. Afterwards if you still havequestions, which I'm sure you will:D do not start another thread. Simplycome back to this post, click "Reply" at the bottom post your question, and I will try toassist you...or someone else will. It can be quite hard to find all of the recourses of this site, evenif english is your native language. I'll try to be of help.

Hi PIAC,On the main screen you should see the title "File Libray". Click on that title. It is at the top of the page in little writing with an arrow pointer.It will take you to a different screen where you should see an "QUICK SEARCH" box, AN "EXTENDED SEARCH" box and a "CURRENT CATEGORY" box. All have a slightly differrnt function but all will get the job done if you use you imagination:-)When all else fails, come to the forum and use the "Search by name". or go to the forum and ask for a location of what you are looking for. People will help you. Please try to be specific or as Denny said, come back to this post and click on "reply" and that way one of us or someone else will walk you through it.Welcome and hope this helpsMonnieBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)