Sign in to follow this  
tanker

Eaglesoft 400A

I see Eaglesoft has an update for their Beech 400A/Hawker Business Jet. I looked around their site, but couldn't find any detail on what was changed for FS9 (It is akso available for FSX). Anyone know what has changed? Is it worth the price to upgrade for use in FS9?Dale

Dale

Beside the industry standard of everything animated and clickable VC/Cabin...The new Eaglesoft Beechjet/Hawker 1.5 for FS9 and FSX represents a new step forward in our Corporate Jet product line! Just a brief look at some of the new features.... 1. All new 3D Studio Max Model and new Texture mapping for increased resolution and clarity. 2. All new virtual cockpit and cabin with refined Modeling and Texturing. 3. Reduced virtual cockpit entries for better framerate performance. 4. Refined and improved Panel/GDI+ Collins Avionics set with near 100% realism in operation. 5. GDI+ NavData Flightplan Display on Collins MFD. 6. GDI+ TCAS Display on Collins MFD. 7. Working Oxygen and Pressurization Systems.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ron,If I upgrade, will I be able to later convert to the FSX version (if I can ever afford to upgrade my hardware to FSX!)?Dale

Dale

>Thanks Ron,>>If I upgrade, will I be able to later convert to the FSX>version (if I can ever afford to upgrade my hardware to>FSX!)?>>DaleOur FS9 1.5 and FSX 1.5 Coupons expire end of November, 2006. Within that time frame you may use your coupon to purchase FS9 1.5 Version or with the correct coupon, purchase the FSX 1.5 Version.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest PPSFA

Did they fix the bug with having to be in cockpit view when launching FS or it crashes the sim?

To be exact, it was a 2D Panel View when loading the Aircraft, not the FS...and yes it is fixed.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>Thanks Ron,>>>>If I upgrade, will I be able to later convert to the FSX>>version (if I can ever afford to upgrade my hardware to>>FSX!)?>>>>Dale>>Our FS9 1.5 and FSX 1.5 Coupons expire end of November, 2006.>Within that time frame you may use your coupon to purchase FS9>1.5 Version or with the correct coupon, purchase the FSX 1.5>Version.:-)>>Hi Ron,So if I upgrade to FSX in 6 months, I'll have to pay full price for the FSX version, even though I bought the FS2004 version and paid for the upgrade? Hmm, guess I'll pass on that deal.Dale

Dale

We have considered this unique situation and may offer other Discount Coupons for our FSX products in the future but cannot extend the current coupons expiration date:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest PPSFA

>To be exact, it was a 2D Panel View when loading the>Aircraft, not the FS...and yes it is fixed.:-)>Tks for the info.

Good to know Ron, as I'm not going out to pick up FSX in the immediate future. I do not have this particular aircraft, but obviously have others ;) , and until I get a gut feeling for Vista, and new computer upgrades (DirectX 10), etc., I highly doubt I will be flying FSX all that frequantly when I do finally purchase it.That said, when I do make the jump, I'm sure I will want to upgrade my Eaglesogt 'fleet', and it would be nice to consider other 'FS9 version users' in a discount that will extend beyond November. To be clear, I do understand that 'real work' is going into these new models, and have no problem supporting those efforts.

Thanks Brian, we'll try to accomodate folks as they transition to FSX:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png