Sign in to follow this  
russ69

FS91upd.exe

Hi,Where can I find the update of FS2004 to 9.1 (FS91UPD.exe)? I've done something wrong and it shows as 9.0. Additionally I want to install it on my other computer.Thanks.Russ

Guest MatthewSchoenberg

You should make sure you execute it within the FS9 folder.

Execute it within your FS9 folder. What does that mean?I downloaded it, opened it, and executed it. At the end it said it was installed.Thanks for your help.Russ

Guest flygirl57

>Execute it within your FS9 folder. What does that mean?>>I downloaded it, opened it, and executed it. At the end it>said it was installed.>>Thanks for your help.>>Russ You have to go to the FS9 folder and execute it from within there. The instructions are clear and this and if done that way, is not properly installed. Alot of people miss this step.Flygirl

I have not installed this update as yet because when it came out there were several problems with it. Have these now been solved and this update safe if proper installation is done?Dave Hinson

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,I installed the FS9 update from outside the folder as I'm far too clever to need to read the manual and now when I try from inside the folder it says it is already installed.I seem to remember that to remove a Module from the folder allows the update to do it's thing and I wonder if anyone knows which it is?This partial or faulty installation may explain the curious scenery in South America I get- the hills and mountains are there in the distance but are levelled off flat as you fly towards them, only the lakes and rivers are left at their original level.Any advice appreciated,thanksAndy.

Guest LAzerxxx

To All,Since we're on the subject of the 9.1 Update, I just wanted to say this. I am from Clarksburg, West Virginia (now reside in Conyers, Georgia USA). We have a bridge up there that I think should have been included in the update, but wasn't. The New River Gorge Bridge. Why?It is a world record holder: Worlds Longest Single Span Steel Arch Bridge. The Span: 1,700 ft2nd highest bridge in the USA: 876 ft4th longest-spanning bridge in the world: 4,224 ftAlso, my mother helped build it, well she ordered all the concrete for it.Happy Flying, Hayden Lee Laffoonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/160112.jpg

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,Good old Mum, always there when you need her!Andy.