Sign in to follow this  
Guest Debosonic

Tupolev Tu-134 from Tu 134 Soft

Guest Debosonic

Has anybody managed to purchase this and get it activated?After purchasing it and sending the activation request code, they did not reply with the activation code...After 3 days. I also sent messages to them by their website but no reply.Has anybody else faced this??How long did it take for you to get your code??George Joachim

Guest Debosonic

Dear Friends..Any ideas? Please tell me what to do.I feel cheated by this company www.tu134.comUp to now nobody has replied.Please post a reply here anyone who nows of a way to contact these people.Also is it possible to get a refund from paypal in such cases? Shall I take up the case with them??George Joachim

Hi there,It's sad indeed. But keep your request you're sending to deliver the goods. Paypal and/or credit card company has the options to get the money back for you if goods/services are not or not roperly delivered.BTW there's an even better freeware Tu-134 available at http://www.protu-154.com/index_e.htmlAll the best,Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

George Joachim,You got a clear answer about paypal, so what's the whining about the freebies, you want life to be easy?...shall we serve it on a silver plate? Com'on...grow up. Sort you're stuff out.Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest Debosonic

I have contacted paypal and opened up a dispute. My aim is to get back the 24.99 GB pounds that there fellows have taken from me without delivering a code. As for getting the freeware tu134...that is another matter. I can get that any time..First let us sort out the problem. Either the money or the code....