Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimmer

what is the best 777 freeware panel

Guest jimmer

please could someone tell the best 777 freeware panel thanks in advance jimmer

Hi Jimmer,The answer to that is going to be "To Each, His own.". It all depends on what you are looking for. There are several "good" 777 panels which are "freeware". I like to use the panel by Gabriel Gutierez (gg777v2panel.zip)because it satisfies my needs so far. However, I also like the panel by John Schumacher (777dlx.zip) I'm wishy washy:-)There are also good payware panels that you may wish to read reviews in the forum from those who have purchased and used.I would suggest that you do a search in the forum because this question has been asked numerous times, and you will be able to get alot of information with better specifics and lots of pros and cons about particular panels. That way you will have a better idea of what you need. Remember that is you download freeware and hate it, you delete it to dataland. If you go the payware route it's best to like it before you buy it or pretend you do to avoid to embarrassment:-)I just read this and I haven't really answered your question. Sorry!I would strongly suggest searching the forums or if you aren't in a massive hurry, download some of the freeware panels to see if you find the one you like.Hope this helps.Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

The Schumacher freeware panel (777dlx6.zip) is definitely the best freeware panel for the 777 IMHO. I've used it since it came out and it's stable, reliable, and very user friendly and frame rate friendly. Excellent work by an accomplished simware designer. JS

OH Good!! I finally did something right.:-) I like it when somebody with more stick time than me agrees with me when I'm trying to help somebody. I hate giving bum scoop. Thanks for improving my credibility rating:-)Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Freeware, I prefer Hector Molina's 767-400 panel. It may look very cartoonish, but I feel comfortable with that panel (if only he could make a more 'Boeing' ND...). You should give it a try, and also try the others monnie said, and then finally pick a panel you'll stick with.Hope this helpsLuis

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync ON), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Freeware,Johan Peters [jp777.zip-Avsim] its features a true working Tcas, WxRadar, default VC, I think its great, checkout for yourself.

NO!!!Thank You for the time and effort you put into it and letting me have it for free. Best regardsMonnieJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)