Sign in to follow this  
Guest davewins

jgreth123 can you help me please??

Guest davewins

Hi jgreth. I hate to call you out, hope that doesn't bother you but I am experiencing a minor problem with FZ02 Portland. It is beautiful scenery but I just notice a little stuttering. I can't really focus on the beautiful graphics of airport as I fly by. I am getting 19fps at worst. I just bought FS9 last night for this scenery so I know of no tweaks in the cfg except for what flightscenery suggested on their site. I don't know what that really does but I am assuming it helps with performance?? If you could list your software specs that you ran with that video you made I would really appreciate it. My hardware specs are intel core 2 duo (2.13 ghz) 1gb ram and a geforce 7600gs 256mb graphics card. Thanx for your time.

Guest Water Mango

Try renameing the file in the 'Autogen' folder (C:Flight SimulatorAutogen) to something with an extention like '.bak'...There are still problems with the extra autogen FS9 uses over large city areas. Let us know if this helps. :-)

Let's put this in order:1. Install the FS9.12. Do what Chis stated above if your still having trouble:-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest jgreth123

Other than the fact that I replied to your message.... :(Follow the advice the others have stated here.There's also a Tips and Tricks forum in the FSX forum.

I thought you were trying to troubleshoot FS9??? :+

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest jgreth123

>I thought you were trying to troubleshoot FS9??? :+ He is talking about FS9, but the Tips and Tricks section is in the FSX forum ( which used to be the Microsoft Flight Simulator General forum ).