Sign in to follow this  
gavi25

Overland Simmers Sky A380 problem

Hi there, I puchased Overland Simmers sky airbus package from simmarket a few days ago.I have noticed that on the A380, only the 2 inboard thrust reversers work and not on engines 1 and 4.Can anyone help me?Kind RegardsGavin Moss

Guest Nemeda

This is because the real life Airbus A380 only uses the inboard engines 2 + 3 for reverse thrust. Engines 1 + 4 don't have reverse thrust.Hope this solves you problem, Lol :DRyan

Gavin,I downloaded the airbus editon from Simmarket last month. I assume you have installed the airbuses and have checked them out. I have noticed the following switches are not operable in the 2d and VC panels on any of the airbuses for me. 1. ADF/VOR toggle switch2. Rotary switch that allows distance changes above the ADF/VOR switch3. None of the "push buttons" above the rotary switch (CSTR,WPT, VORD, and ARPT).Is it my install or was it designed that way?I am not able to show any airports, navs etc in my MFD. I reinstalled but same problem. Would apprecitate if you could see if yours are working. Thanks,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Carl, Just checked mine and can confirm that these switches do not work. I'm pretty sure that it is not designed to include this detail in the panel.Warren

Warren

Warren,Thanks so much for your reply and confirming that they do not work. I have reinstalled a couple of times but never could get them to work. I was thinking maybe I had a bad download and Simmarket's time for another download had expired. I have also transferred these planes into FSX and are fully compatable with FSX after some tweaks provided by Dave Nunez.Regards,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________