Sign in to follow this  
Guest tappy

Strange A/C crash effects......

Guest tappy

Have just noticed that when i crash, the visual effects go crazy. This could be to do with "SelecFX or F.S.Manager" which I installed and enabled crash effects with. The fact that I had not crashed any A/C for such a long time I had not noticed the strange effects till now. When colliding with the ground or scenery the crash is very spectacular, which is not the problem, the problem is that the crash goes on and on and on.......and only stops when I reset the flight. could this be a bug that anyone else has had and found a fix for. Just thought I would post the problem before I start uninstilling programs and reinstalling them...Would be helpful for any help on this one. Peter.AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual-Core 4200+ASUS A8N-SLI M/BnVidia GeForce 7600GT XP Media Centre Edition1G DDR400 Memory