Sign in to follow this  
Guest Private Cowboy

Need some help from FS9 owners

Guest Private Cowboy

Hi, I just got my FSX and bought a copy of the overland world airlines package. I got the planes to work well, however there are some problems with the panels.The panel.cfg files of the overland package refers to gauge files that are part of FS9 (FS2004) and are not there in FSX. So could anyone with FS9 zip them up and email them to me PLEASE so I can get the panels to work.The needed gauge files are:737-400.gaulear45.gauBoeing747-400.cabBoeing777-300.gauMy Email is beyer.borsellino@gmail.com or you can use privatecowboy2004@yahoo.comThank you very much.

Guest SilverCircle

Search the file library for this:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=92746Spotted this a few days ago in the library news section. It claims to explain how to get the package working in FSX. Since I don't own the overland airplane package, I cannot verify it. Just give it a try.

Guest jgreth123

To echo what was said in the www.FS2004.com forum, copy the files from FS2004 yourself.Oh, wait, to quote you ....If I had the discs I had copied them long ago. I sold my FS2004 over 6 months ago and now got FSX. And I just bought the Overland package which runs very nice in FSX but the panels refer to some gauges no longer available in FSX. In FS2004 the standard boeing was the 737-400 (and the panels look for a gauge file from it), now we have the 737-800 the -400 is gone and with it the gauge file.Which means you no longer own FS2004 and can't use their files... furthermore asking someone to upload them is violating the EULA.To those asking why I'm being so direct, he was quite a **** to people on the other forum.

Guest Private Cowboy

Yeah yeah, I know that know. Can we let that matter rest please.By the way, I could just as well have downloaded an entire copy of FS9 and tip out the files myself. But that would be illegal. I just thought that getting the 4 missing files would be ... well no ok ... but tollerable.Besides, I was not a *** to other people on FS2004. I just can't stand it if people that are not willing to help in any way spam the threads with their gibberish. Oh wait, doesn't that apply to you post too?I admit that asking for the files was not a wise cause of action and would like to leave that subject behind. Ok?