Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

FS9 and FS RealTime.... DST question

With the recent time change, I see that the U.S. west coast should be -8 UTC but is still showing -7. I'm using the newest version of FS RealTime. I'm pretty sure I have the appropriate boxes checked. How do I get the proper offset for this time of year?Thanks

Guest pilotbrian0

I'm not familiar with FS realtime, but this sounds like a typical problem that happens with the time change. The solution is to open whatever your default flight is in notepad and find where it says "Summer" and change it to "Winter"(Note, by default it is the FLTSIM.flt found in the FS9/Flts directory)

While I loathe offering help for 'nag-ware'.... here's something directly from the website:"The dates and times that Flight Simulator uses to change the DST (Summer Time) into Standard Time differ from the real world equivalent. This means that when the time changes over in the real world, it doesn

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69