Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

CYHM by Flight Ontario......

I noticed Flight Ontario has released CYHM, John C Monroe in Hamilton Ontario.It is a major freighter hub and home of the Canadian Warplane Heritage (if you have seen my videos, most of the vintage ones are out of CYHM in CWH planes).It's here at Avsim, look in the file library under "what's new".All I can say is ge those 727's ready and AWESOME!!!

Will this scenery work without Ultimate Terrain? The description for hamilton_cyhm_ut.zip says that the area has custom land class and is designed to mesh with Ultimate Terrain and the Greater Toronto area scenery.

Hats off to the entire Flight Ontario team for this stunning rendition of CYHM and area. I live in Toronto and have visited the area many times and am thrilled I can finally fly under a proper Burlington Skyway bridge. :-) I just had a quick look around and was floored by the attention to realistic detail. If you don't believe me take a look INSIDE the Warplane museum hanger on the CYHM grounds. Even the gas storage tank visible from the QEW highway is all done up, as required, in its globe mapped paint scheme!I'm going off now to take a long, slow flight to appreciate the luxury this gorgeous scenery. See you in a few hours.Alan

Dan, all of us get enormous pleasure flying around our local area and recognizing all the "little details".BTW, is that Jim's face on one of the flyboys standing outside the museum?Alan

Hey there Dan, I'm over in Quebec, north of Montreal. Just visiting your site now for the first time. Great stuff. Looking forward to trying out your scenery.Thanks for your efforts, it is appreciated.