Sign in to follow this  
Forever777

Flight1 C172 and Reality XP

Just put the RXP FLT gauges into my F1 172 along with 2 Garmin 430XP using a retrofit by Erik Fjellstedt and all I got to say is wow! It transformed an excellent plane into an exceptional plane. I never new RXP is that smooth. This is going to really help me prep for my instrument checkride this weekend. Highly recommend to anyone that has the F1 C172. If you dont have it, run and go get it!Cheers!Marcus

Guest Crimguy

I agree on both fronts. Great products, and I have a 530 in mine. However, you still do not get the full benefit of the FLT gauges b/c the F1 172 is a 2-panel virtual cockpit. Using a single-panel airplane reveals even better smoothness. Try putting them in the Dreamfleet Bonanza . . .

Guest pcartierkbdl

Hi guys,I just purchased the Flight 1 C172 last week, and I was looking into getting the RXP FLT gauges.How is the performance using the FLT gauges? do they work in both 2D and the Virtual panel?Thanks-Paul

Guest pcartierkbdl

Forgot to mention I do have the Professional 430 package from RXP also.Hey, is there a way to remove the virtual panel from the C172? I only fly using the 2D panel.-Paul

>Hi guys,>I just purchased the Flight 1 C172 last week, and I was>looking into getting the RXP FLT gauges.>>How is the performance using the FLT gauges? >do they work in both 2D and the Virtual panel?>>Thanks>-PaulThere is a small hit on my rig from the 430XP but other than that normal frames. The FLT are much much smoother than the default F1 172 gauges. Sorry I have no clue how to remove the virtual cockpit. Good luck!MARCUS