Sign in to follow this  
Guest PARADISE

Real Enviroment Pro. and Flight Enviroment

Guest Phantoms

It did overwrite them. I prefer the AEU7 runway to the Dry REP one. The taxiways, tarmacs, etc. look good in both packages (different, but equally good). I reinstalled AEU aftwards to get my AEU runways back.Also, I thought I read in another post there was a way to turn the cloud shadows on the water off, but I can't seem to find it.

Guest PARADISE

Look for the REP textures file in fs9.CFG and you can delete the specific textures you do not want. The next time you start FS9 they should be gone.John M

Guest PARADISE

Let me correct my above post. The REP files are found in your FS9 root directory not in the .cfg file. Go to the REP textures you want to omit and simply delete them from the file. Restart and they will be gone.John M

Guest Phantoms

I found backup folders in a few places. They are named REPbackup and are in:FS9/REPbackup/FS9/scenery/world/texture/REPbackup/FS9/texture/REPbackup/There may be some other files I missed.