Sign in to follow this  
Epikk

VERY good FFS SAAB 340 review

>exactly what I thought.>>The only true issue is the sound set, which is fixed by a>simple download from the avsim library. the rest are personal>preferences>>so now we have one actual issue. thats it?There is another issue for some - with my ATI 9800 Pro, the frame rates in VC mode are unusable (less than 8 fps). At least some other 9800 pro, XT users have reported the same. (Note that I can easily run the VC in the Aeroworx B200 at 18-20 fps)I do enjoy flying the SAAB 340, albeit in 2d mode; however, I find it awkward to switch between 2d windows, just to operate the autopilot. Some of the readouts on the main panel could be larger, ie the course info. FFG is supposed to be working on an update, so I'm hoping these issues will be resolved.Dale

Dale

Im sure they have followed this entire thrad here in the forum. Thats what I like about FFS, they make their customers happy. "True" customer satifaction.You guys happy now?