Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

#1 Addon of FS9

I've got all the PMDG's. They are amazing. I have alot of the stuff thats been released, just not everything. I might give the 727 a shot. Im not sure though. Im more modern and like the FMC's. Alex, do you ever fly online? Shoot me a line through gmail, maybe we can do a flight one night.

The 727 can be either set up to use glass cockpit displays, or steam gauges. There isn't any FMC, but if you create a flight plan (or at least load one in FS), it will give you a moving map. You can also set the autopilot to follow the flightplan.:-)EDIT: And there are no bugs that I've encountered with the plane. Ever since it's release, it's been a perfect stable flier!

"PMDG 737/747/B1900LDS 767DF A36 and B58.F1 112A, PC12The amazing Cheyenne.The DO-27SR22 and 20. Citation jets by ESDG.Nearly all of the RXP addons."Looks like you need the Feelthere 737... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'll have to chime in on this one...The DF 727 is an OUTSTANDING aircraft. You say you don't like VOR navigation, you'll probably grow to like it after using this plane. Come on, take a break from the FMC's for a while and fly for real! ;-)But like another post said you can load a flight plan, use the glass cockpit and have the autopilot fly you point to point by switching source to "Aux" I think it's labeled.Great support, fantastic flight model (probably my favorite among jets), huge number of liveries included and more you can download for free, oh yeah, and extra points for the sound sets included with this plane .. the reverse thrusters is especially cool on touchdown.This plane has everything going for it, do a quick search of the forums; one of the few products where there is near unanimous praise.Buy it!.. highly recommended

Guest JTEK99

>The RFP 747-200 is great! I hear they are working on a new>one.RobbieH:I've heard this is great, too. But it doesn't have a VC, does it?

Yep, I've got the bug... I need to take her up again. I love this plane too. :)

- Aaron

Chase, have you looked at the Aeroworx Super King Air B200? By far the best GA aircraft I have ever seen and even close to some of the top payware aircraft available for FS9. Definantly check it out if you haven't yet.