Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Prince Edward Island

Guest abent

EXCELLENT news!Thankyou Dick. How did you do it? Did you have to make a complete .bgl for the island? Must have been a ton of work!!!!!Adam

Guest abent

Awesome....just great...I downloaded it and now I have PEI. This will add to my Maritime flying pleasure.Thanks again Dick.Adam

Hi Adam.I've been working with the newer design techniques for FS2002 for a while, so it wasn't bad... 3 long days of actual work.Ground2K, by Christian Fumey, and the new version of BGLAnalyze, by Winfried Orthmann were indispensible, and made quick work of it.This would have ben impossible 1 year ago, and even 2 months ago, tedious beyond belief. Ground2k has made newer design techniques relatively easy, and it's fun to use.Dick

Thank you sir.... Its great to have PEI back on the map...Cheers and thanks a million Dick for your hard work...

Guest Barney1

Thanks a lot Richard. I just d/l it and it sure is nice to have PEI back the way we remember it!!I'm going to try and get an older version of Confederation Bridge edited this weekend so it will function in FS2002. If it looks not too bad, I'll provide a copy for the community. Once more Richard, thanks again for the effort.

>Thanks a lot Richard. I just d/l it and it sure is nice to >have PEI back the way we remember it!! >>I'm going to try and get an older version of Confederation >Bridge edited this weekend so it will function in FS2002. If >it looks not too bad, I'll provide a copy for the community. >>Once more Richard, thanks again for the effort. That would be great. Looking forward to it.

Guest abent

Yeah, Confederation bridge would go great with our new PEI!Adam

Just wanted to add to the growing list of "Thank You's".... I don't fly over PEI much, but anything that adds to the sim adds to our enjoyment of the hobby.... Thanks for the hard work, and I love the result!Regards,-John

Guest MC767

I wanna say thank you too for youe effortsBTW where and to get to Prince Edward Island?:)Thanks.