Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

Digital Aviation Cheyenne ??

One of the best GA's I have. I like it much better then the Aeroworx KA.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest jgreth123

>man after watching that do-27 vid I had to buy that too...>>if wife finds out I bought 2 planes in 2 days, I think you>guys wont be seing much of me anymore...>>that do-27 is awesome btw, lots of carefulness adds alot to>the realism (makes you really be conservative with power>knowing you might break something if done wrong etc)Glad you liked the video. :)My goal was to showcase both products ( plane + scenery ) of course. ;) ... and yes the Do-27 can be very unforgiving if you are rough on 'er.

>>man after watching that do-27 vid I had to buy that too...>>>>if wife finds out I bought 2 planes in 2 days, I think you>>guys wont be seing much of me anymore...>>>>that do-27 is awesome btw, lots of carefulness adds alot to>>the realism (makes you really be conservative with power>>knowing you might break something if done wrong etc)>>Glad you liked the video. :)>>My goal was to showcase both products ( plane + scenery ) of>course. ;) >>... and yes the Do-27 can be very unforgiving if you are rough>on 'er.yeah I already have the scenery hehe :)

Guest melevine

Andy,If you haven't tried it yet you may be impressed and like the Pilatus PC-12 (can get it at Flight 1). Nice 2D and virtual cockpit with well thought out instrumentation layout (thank the Swiss for that). This is a real high performance single engine turbo-prop with a ceiling of 30,000 and very quick. The external model is right on too.Hope that helps,R/Mike