Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyingjock1

Ebay Selling Freeware Items

Guest flyingjock1

Hi all,Apologies if this is the wrong forum but came across this on listing on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/60-Flight-Simulator-...1QQcmdZViewItemThere are 60 various items in the item, a lot of which i think ive seen either as free downloads or on allnodesbusy.com.Dont like to see people getting ripped off when they could get them free by registering on sites like this.Havent contacted ebay yet as i wanted to be sure of my facts.Tom

Guest JamesMc

Some of that is definitely freeware.

Guest UweR

You can contact Ebay for sure, the offer is offending various Ebay statutes. I won

Guest flyingjock1

Hi AllThanks for your comments. I actually asked him the question as follows via the item enquiry "Can you tell me if any of the items that you list are available are freeware on the main flight simulator sites?"His response "no but we have actually put a few on the net as trialware and some freeware to help in advertising purposes etc... "Will be contacting EBAY once ive had my dinner.Tom

Guest MALTBY D

Thanks for the heads up Tom.e-bay are a disgrace. Their reporting method is useless.I reported this item yesterday & it's still there.And this is the second time I've reported this item, it was removed last time.It's the same buyer as last time too '3venom'. They don't even have to sneak back on there in disguise.The seller keeps putting up variations of the same thing.I've asked the seller to explain why they're selling my models.The trouble is, there's no decent way to escalate things with e-bay.You can't get your message through properly, it's just a vague multi choice complaint through their website.David

Guest flyingjock1

Hi DavidSorry to hear that this is the second times he has started charging for some of your models.I myself have got your vc10, comet and trident models on my hard drive (downloaded from your site i may add) and would like to say thanks for all the hard work and time that you've obviously spent on making them available to us real flight sim fans.I looked at the item again tonight and it looks like there are 3 mugs willing to part with

Guest JamesMc

The listing has now been removed. Hopefully he didn't make any profit off of an unsuspecting person.