Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrianFletcher

Do these aircraft exist?

Guest BrianFletcher

Hi All, Does anybody know if any of the aircraft on the following list are available as freeware with a descent virtual cockpit? I've been looking here at Avsim and at Flightsim.com, Surclaro, and FS2004.com, but I can't find any, at least not with a VC.707, KC-135DC-10, KC-10767B-2B-52B-58F-4F-100,101,105,106P-51CPA200Almost forgot these twoB-1F-111

Aerosim make my favourite DC-10 model ...and it has a VC (although I do not use it)It should be noted that the Aerosim DC-10 freighter model has an updated panel. :)

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,I think SMSOverland do a DC-10 with a VC as freeware.Andy.

Guest thedoggg

I think Project Opensky is working on adding a virtual cockpit to their 767 but haven't heard about the progress in a while. Supposedly the VC is finished and they just have to integrate it into the model. I would really recommend the Level D but you said freeware. I have the Aerosim DC 10 a well as the DC8 and L1011 and they are pretty good but again payware. don't know much about the military ones and the 707 I know from HJG has no VC only the Captain Sim again payware.Carlos

Guest BrianFletcher

I'll be keeping my eyes open for the POSKY 767 when the VC is available, but I have been waiting for that one for awhile. I forgot to mention it in my list, but I was also looking for a Concorde. I heard about one at some French website, but I couldn't find it...does anybody know about a freeware concorde with a VC?

"B-2B-52B-58F-4F-100,101,105,106P-51CPA200Almost forgot these twoB-1F-111"Checkout AlphaSim's website... :-)http://www.alphasim.co.uk/

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2