Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

Re: LKPR (Prague) Scenery

Guest franksalot

If I've got the wrong Forum, please move it.I've d/l the Freeware LKPR Scenery, but after I installed the basic files 'Base' I find that I now have the Old and the New Airports side by side? Anyone else installed this scenery successfully? This scenery is very good and FPS friendly - even with the Default buildings still showing :)Any help would be appreciated.KenSomerset, England

Hi,By coincidence I installed it yesterday.I didn't noticed 2 airports, but the weather was very foggy so I might not have seen it.Will check when I'm home.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest franksalot

Hi Egbert,Been very foggy there for at least 2 days.A question as you've had a successful installation. I used the 'simple' BASE install, but when I loaded Fs9 and moved the default Cessna to LKPR parked at Gate 30 Medium, in cockpit all was well - as soon as went to Spot View I got the Warning message "CRASH - OBJECT COLLISION" and had to force a Fs9 shutdown. Obviously I have a conflict somewhere, but don't know how to trace it.I placed the Base Folder into the Fs9 Addon Scenery Folder then added the Base Folder to SettingsScenery Library. Is that how you installed it?Ken

Hi,I also did the base install but included the flatten file for the highway (or something)In the picture I'm parked at stand 30 and no problems (crash detection = on).Also the scenery looks normal, no misplaced buildings etc.http://www.scandinavian-va.net/egbert/lkpr.jpg

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest franksalot

Hello Egbert,That looks great to me, no problems there. I'll give it another try, including the Highway .bgl.Many thanks for your help. I'll let you know how I get on.Ken

Where can one get this neat looking scenery? I can't seem to find it in the library here.

I have this scenery and when I changed the AFCAD to my liking the default buildings showed up! .:-mad I put back the original AFCAD and everything was fine again. I wish I can change the AFCAD without effecting the scenery!

maybe the afcad is built in to the scenery bgl, if so, that would be disappointing. I cant believe scenery designers are still doing that!

Guest franksalot

Hi Egbert,All sorted now, thank you.Ken

Yes thank you for the link!EDIT:Ok I'm getting building crashes all over the place. Care to share how you fixed it? I too am using only the base install and the hiway flatten.

Guest franksalot

Hi altstiff,In my case the bad news is I haven't 'fixed' my LJPR Installation, the crashes have returned again, in a big way. When I load the LKPR Airport Scenery all is well...until I switch to Spot view and start to Pan left or right then I get the dreaded Information thus "CRASH - OBJECT COLLISION"!! Fs9 crashes and keeps trying to restart. I've no idea what's going on, but I'm not best pleased :)I'm not new to FS, I started with FS95 all through to Fs9, must have installed scores of sceneries etc without problems; even built my own small airstrip in the Severn Estuary (UK that is). So what's on here beats me.It would be a great help if someone who has made a successful installation could give us a rundown on just installing the Base Directory - I've read the Readme thoroughly but I've got it wrong! i.e. I don't get the Path mentioned thus "Fs9Addon SceneryLKPR2004" I have Fs9Addon SceneryBase?KenSomerset, England

Strange,The picture below show how I have set it up.I'm flying right now, so I can't wander over the airport, but at ramp 30 I didn't get a building crash.http://www.scandinavian-va.net/egbert/lkpr.gif