Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

Re: LKPR (Prague) Scenery

Guest franksalot

Hello Egbert,My Fs9 layout is nothing like that. However, I've just parked at Gate 30 (Out in the wilderness), as you say no crashes, and I Panned around in Spot View at great speed - no crashes, weird :) Wonder if I must have the Docking system enabled to prevent Crashes at Gate 14? I'll try it, also the Flatten mod.Take care on your flight.Ken

Guest franksalot

Hi, As soon as I moved anywhere near DockingBuildings.....Crash? So, if I want to use this scenery, I'll have to park in the 'wilderness' until I find a solution.Thanks for your help.Ken

>Hi, As soon as I moved anywhere near>DockingBuildings.....Crash? So, if I want to use this>scenery, I'll have to park in the 'wilderness' until I find a>solution.>>Thanks for your help.>>KenI noticed that the docking file is already in the base install.I renamed (or even delete) the "lkpr_docking.BGL" to "lkpr_docking.BGL.bak" and the problem is solved :D

Hi,I remember now that I didn't overwrite the docking.bgl and used the orginal. Checked a few gates and I don't have any problems.Maybe try the original docking.bgl.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest franksalot

Hi Egbert, My Crashing problem is now solved; I had Crash Detection activated!! I must have activated it a long while ago and forgot about it. Anyway, all it well, and the Scenery is fantastic.Ken

Guest franksalot

Hello Egbert,I downloaded the LKPR Airport scenery via your Link, just to make sure that I would be using a download that would work :) One thing I've just noticed is that in the LIGHTS FolderScenery it does not contain the Light.bgl file?? D/L the Scenery twice more, same result. When I d/l the Scenery from the Cz Flightsim Websight the Lights.Bgl was there. Was the lights file in your download? I can't see it in your scenery file in your post above.Ken

I think you will find the download from the CZ website is the earlier version lkpr2004_050801.zip which is 2005 version. I have the one from the link and the place is lit up very nicely.

Guest franksalot

Hi Bill,Thanks for your reply. Didn't notice the different versions, too keen to get the Scenery up and running :)Ken