Sign in to follow this  

Budapest 2007, same as lago scenery?

Is the Budapest 2007 from aerosoft a re-release of Lago Budapest? It kind of looks like it, at least with the photoreal surroundings.

Give me 5 minutes, installing it now.....OK, installed. My first impression (and nothing more than that):Very, very nice scenery, comparible with Aerosoft Frankfurt scenery.High quality, nice details and blending in nicley in the environment.Also the night lighting is very well done.The runway and platforms textures are custom made.Framerates are good, about the same as I have with Frankfurt scenery and I believe they are even better.I don't know about the LAGO scenery, but I can't imaging this is a remake.It's in the same league as the other Mega sceneries like EDDF and LFPG or Cloud9's EHAM.For 20 euri including a free FSX version is very good imho.Egbert

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest JTEK99

Well, for what it's worth, Lago's Budapest 2004 (made by the same designer) was *excellent*, and the designer provided quite a few updates outside Lago's purview for the past couple of years. Fantastic scenery of Ferihegy and the city (and surrounding areas).Just curious....Did you install Budapest 2007 in FS9 or FSX?

Installed it in FS9

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I have the Lago version of Budapest (which is real good) and after seeing the Aerosoft screenshots of Budapest 2007 it looks like the Aerosoft version is a bit better. Although with the Aerosoft version I don't think you will get the city itself, just the airport.

Thanks guys. I will purchase it then, a great hop on my way to and from Europe to Asia and the Middle East

>Well, for what it's worth, Lago's Budapest 2004 (made by the>same designer) was *excellent*, and the designer provided>quite a few updates outside Lago's purview for the past couple>of years. Fantastic scenery of Ferihegy and the city (and>surrounding areas).>>Just curious....>>Did you install Budapest 2007 in FS9 or FSX?Where can I download these updates from? The new aerosoft scenery seems to be a step back, if it doesn't include Budapest city.ricardo

Guest JTEK99

Big Al:Yep. The link that says "Updates" in the left frame is where you can get the updates for Budapest 2004.Guess I should have posted the link earlier. Glad you found it, though.