Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTEK99

Ariane Tupelov?

Guest JTEK99

Before anyone purchases, please note that it does NOT have a VC.This "feature" is worded carefully:"Fast FPS! 2D Panels only":)Enjoy.

JTEK99The actual wording on the website is:"NO VC included for fast FPS (VC would make TU 134 very difficult to fly)."Where's your "carefully worded" quotation come from?Big AlThe price on the website is 40.54 euro including VAT. Where does your price of 199.95 come from?

Guest mikealpha

And no Navigation System. Let me guess : For fast fps ? :-hah Mike

>JTEK99>>The actual wording on the website is:>>"NO VC included for fast FPS (VC would make TU 134 very>difficult to fly).">>Where's your "carefully worded" quotation come from?>>>>Big Al>>The price on the website is 40.54 euro including VAT. Where>does your price of 199.95 come from?>>it would make it difficult to fly? why not give us the option instead of using that great marketing trick to tell you what you should do?and my price came from pure sarcasm. I wouldnt accept 200 dollars to fly anything arianeand over 60 dollars for an airplane without a VC! Typical

>And no Navigation System. Let me guess : For fast fps ? :-hah>>>Mikehaha, exactly!

Guest JTEK99

>JTEK99>>The actual wording on the website is:>>"NO VC included for fast FPS (VC would make TU 134 very>difficult to fly).">>Where's your "carefully worded" quotation come from?mgh:The "carefully worded" quotation comes from my bowels where I consigned the last Ariane plane I bought, along with the all-important Advanced VCe3 Hi-Res Toilet Tissue Holder upgrade (no winglets), VCeNG2.5 Ultra Super Worn Tire Tread addon, and the uber-necessary Super VC3e-HR FMC Ventral Mount (FMC data sold separately).Hope this helps.

Please, for the sake of the community as a whole, don't buy anything from those idiots at Ariane.

JTEK99 and Big AlSilly me! Of course this is an Ariane product so that makes it OK to post false quotations and non-existent prices. Incidentally the price is 34.95 euro without VAT so the price is about $45 at current exchange rates, not $60.It seems to me that there's not much difference in honesty between Ariane and you.

Getting close to Christmas...guess it is time for the Hari-Tishma crowd (read: Ariane) to come out and assault all the good people in virtual airports around the world in order to sell their hyped version of peace and truth and love and ridiculously unattainable frame rates. "Just send us your money and we'll show you the way..."Hari-TishmaHari-TishmaHari Hari HariHar...Har...Har!!!:-erksBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

>Getting close to Christmas...guess it is time for the>Hari-Tishma crowd (read: Ariane) to come out and assault all>the good people in virtual airports around the world in order>to sell their hyped version of peace and truth and love and>ridiculously unattainable frame rates. "Just send us your>money and we'll show you the way...">>Hari-Tishma>Hari-Tishma>Hari Hari Hari>>>Har...Har...Har!!!>>:-erks>>Bob Scott>ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300>Santiago de ChileWell Bob,....it might interest you that the TU 134 from Ariane even has better framerates than a certain B732. ;-)If you don

Staffan

Guest mikealpha

Hi Steffan,just for interest, how do you navigate this thing ? I hope they don't want the user to navigate with the default GPS or tell any fairytale about VOR/ADF navigation in the Tu-134.I'd wonder about the comments if a 737 without FMC would be sold for that price.And what is really behind the "100 switches and systems" advertisement ? How many of those are just dummies? In other words : How is the system depth ? And to what degree are system dependencies modelled, if at all ?Mike

Hi Mike,I use the VOR/NDB navigation. But I havn

Staffan

Guest mikealpha

Hi Staffan,thanks for the info. Certainly your remarks regarding price are understandable. I also have a lot of Addons gaining dust on my HD, so these have been the most expensive when looking back. A price by flight hour relation would be more interesting, but then that's personal preference only and not much valid.A Tu-134 never navigated by just VOR/ADF, neither now nor whatever years ago. And for a full price package I would not expect such an important part to be left out.I know Russian Navigation systems have the myth of being too difficult, but IMHO that's just a matter of a good tutorial.Mike