Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Started getting into freewaer instead of payare

Hi everyone, well recntly i have figured out that there are some good freeware aircraft, before i realised this all my aircraft were payware(which are excellent models and systems, nothing against it) however I have put too much money into flight sim so now im looking for some really good freeware aircraft. Im looking for a good metroliner III, I saw one but cant remember where. Any tips.Thanks

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest abent

I too would love a good Metroliner 3 having flown around in Perimeter Airlines Metros all over Manitoba.Adam

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,Jon Murchison's site has a great Metroliner 111 in various guises and well worth a look-www.flightsim.co.nzand plenty of other airplanes as wellAndy.

Guest guyon

If you're looking for a great freeware aircraft for FS9 then you should try Rick Piper's brilliant HS748 - complete with excellent and accurate VC. The download is available from http://classicbritishfiles.com/There are also some other excellent aircraft to download from this site - but I'm biased, been flying the HS 748 for some time, and love it to bits - IMO better than much of the payware out there...

The best freeware aircraft for FS9 I own are the Project Tupolev Tu-154B2 and any of David Maltby's aircraft (I especially enjoy the Trident).I've been flying the Tu-154 a LOT lately and love the complexity. You really have to work hard to set the plane up properly, and once doing so, you have deal with an entirely Russian-language cockpit. What a great study sim.I've also spent a lot of time flying David's Trident. What a quality piece of work.As an aside, with freeware aircraft like the above, I have little to no desire to use FSX....

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Guest Shalomar

Another high quality freeware turboprop is the Venevionnes Rockwell Turbocommander 690 B in the Avsim library.Best Regards, Donny:-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Milton's entire Commander series is fantastic and FREE. They are some of the best aircraft ever made for the sim. Don

Donny,Tried to get that one but no results in the library? You wouldn't know the file name would you, or a url would be great thanksEdit; okay found it.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hello,Please look for ac520v31pkg.zip or directly: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=87226http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...&ImageID=132383Nice plane, you might also wanna consider the Beech 18D by the same group.Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg