Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

Freeflow Bahamas available now!

Just an FYI:We have released our Bahamas scenery for FS9! Available exclusively at www.fs-freeflow.com for a week or so, then we'll upload to the major sites.A complete replacement for FS9's default scenery, Freeflow Bahamas provides accurate shorelines, land class, water class, AFCADs, and much more! Fully compatible with many commercial addons (such as Imagine Sim's MYNN, TropicalSim's airports, and UTUSA)!Thanks for all your patience, and please stop by our site and grab a copy...Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest rbrown3rd

>Thanks Scott and team, you guys rock!Love the quote in your sig Alex. Enjoy the Freeflow Bahamas Scenery.

Guest ThrottleUp

Thanks Scott & also thanks to the rest of the FF team!!!! Im gonna get my copy now!Hooray :)

I love your Florida scenery and would like to add the Bahamas scenery.However, I have no desire to install MS Net 2.0... I try to keep my install lean and mean...Does this mean that the Bahamas scenery is a no-go for me : - (

Bert

There's a number of folks who don't want .NET 2.0 for whatever reason (it will be integrated into XP sooner or later, and all software designed with the latest Visual Studio will require it). Nevertheless, I am posting the complicated instructions for inactivation of the default scenery at our website. Manual configuration will be required if you have other addons...

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Thanks, Scott... does this mean that the installer can be made to work, even if Net 2 is not installed on the system? Right now, it refuses to install the scenery.

Bert

Guest tpower

Hi all,You already know you have to install MS Net 2.0 to install the very fine Bahamas scenery from Freeflow. You may experience some side effects: your Quicktime will be b@@@d up and you can't play videos etc...... Do not panic. Reboot after installing MS Net2.0. Download a new registry cleaner which recognises the Quicktime errors and run it (older ones will CTD). Reboot. That was a nice Saturday evening.No offense to Freeflow, and I thank you all for the goodies. Not your fault my car has square wheels. :) I hope that's helpful to others,Cheers mates,Tosh

no problems here with quicktime after installing .net 2 but maybe you want to get the latest version? Sometimes people connect one problem with another even though they are not related

Guest tpower

Yes, indeed so,didn't mean to startle anyone. Just my own experience. Still, looks really gorgeous. Updated my QT as you suggested.Sorry, didn't mean to bother anyone. Apologies.Tosh

I think I can work something out for you...would you mind emailing me directly?