Sign in to follow this  
Virtualwombat

VOZ forum hacked

Hi folks, Sorry to report the VOZ forum has been hacked. I hope the morons that did this are happy with themselves. All they have demonstrated is that they lack the ability to create anything useful and worthwhile themselves.In the meantime there is a temporary forum site:http://fsfiles.org/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID...b423c&board=1.0Cheers,Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

Looks like it is already back up and running.

Yeah, they've got a replacement up but they've lost all the old threads. That's a shame. Lots of good info down the tubes.Cheers,Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

Guest koorby

These things happen. We've learnt from using freeware forums software not supported by our ISP. Not sure what thrill deleting 50,000 posts people get, but hey - we suck it up and move on.Shiny new forums now up at: http://vistaoz.org/smf/index.php

>These things happen. We've learnt from using freeware forums>software not supported by our ISP. Not sure what thrill>deleting 50,000 posts people get, but hey - we suck it up and>move on.>>Shiny new forums now up at: http://vistaoz.org/smf/index.php>>good on ya koorby and the rest of the voz team. keep up with the good works and thanks a million.aussiedin-wmkd

I am having problems re-registering with the new forum. I registered - and it said that I would be sent an email for me to confirm the registration. The email hasn't arrived - when I try to login now, it tells me that my email address is being used - when I try to use the "remember" my password link, it tells me that my email address hasn't been registered yet.I think I need somehow to give my email address to the forum administrators for them to sort it out - but I can't raise my problem within the forum -- perhaps there is an email address that I can send to?HELP!Thanks Barry VH-BAW

Your account has been activated Barry :) You should be right now