Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

Teterboro

Anyone know what happened to the Teterboro scenery that was in the library? It was for FS9. I had it & deleted it, but now can't find it again.Thanks!Rick

When you find it let me know... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Rick and Dillon, is this it?? njaptsej.zip I entered *teterboro and got the file. I hope this is the one you were looking for.

>Rick and Dillon, is this it?? njaptsej.zip I entered>*teterboro and got the file. I hope this is the one you were>looking for.Thanks, but no that is not it. This was a full scenery, not just an AFCAD.There is a link to the file on, http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.phpbut it seems to not exist on AVSIM anymore.Rick

Hey Rick, oops.... I did not realize that was just an afcad. I saw the file but didn't read it through. Anyway, glad you found it on the other site you mention.

>Hey Rick, oops.... I did not realize that was just an afcad.>I saw the file but didn't read it through. Anyway, glad you>found it on the other site you mention.I did not find it......the link to AVSIM seems to be dead!Rick

>The author has requested the file to be removed from Avsim.If the author happens to be reading this, and doesn't want the file on AVSIM, but doesn't mind sending it to individuals, please PM me!I liked the file before, but on my old computer around NY, I could hadly fly to/from it because of frames. With the Core 2 Duo now, I have all 4 NY airport addons, with 100% AI, clouds, weather, and locked at 30 fps. So I feel Teterboro would just finish the NY area in style now.Rick

Well Rob I think you've found it... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Good god Rick...pay attention! The scenery is available by following the link provided above :)He doesn't want it on AVSIM, that's allBest,Rob

RobdeVries.jpg

>Good god Rick...pay attention! The scenery is available by>following the link provided above :)>>He doesn't want it on AVSIM, that's all>>Best,>Rob>No wonder I don't post more messages any more with responses like ROBS! GOOD GOD Rob, do a little research before you decide to "rag" people. Don't you think I Googled before I posted on here for help! I found what you linked, and it wasn't what I wanted. If you looked closer, you would have seen that, that is only helicopter pads and hanger for that helicopter va. There is only 1 bgl file in it along with some bmp's for the helo pads, etc. No AfCad, lights hangers.To everyone else I appreciate your responses!The KTEB I remember, had plenty of GA parking, illuminated parking, hangers with moveable doors....really nice layout!Rick

Well I tried to help...If you don't appreciate that, that's fine with me. Don't take my words all black and white (although in fact they are) they were not meant harsh. So I'm sorry Rick. But if you provided all your available information in your initial post (like you already found the scenery above) might give more to the point reactions. I'll hope you find your scenery, all the best,Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

It's not the same scenery, and the Rwy 12 package is not currently available anywhere on the web.I've sent the author an e-mail asking his permission to forward it.

>It's not the same scenery, and the Rwy 12 package is not>currently available anywhere on the web.>>I've sent the author an e-mail asking his permission to>forward it.>>Thanks Reggie!!Rick