Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

FREEFLOW THANKS YOU!

Just a word of thanks - your tremedous support following the release of our Bahamas package has led us to exceed our 70GB *daily* transfer limit! We'll be back online in just a few hours, but get there fast! This package will be uploaded to the AVSIM library after Thanksgiving.Once again, THANK YOU!Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest drmweaver2

I'm one of the guys who helped you exceed that limit. A very nice package to be sure. I'll be spending some serious time exploring it!

Guest thedoggg

Yes, mee too. Thank you Scott, fantastic package.Regards, Carlos

Thanks to the entire team for all their hard work on a great scenery package! I'm still exploring islands, and haven't hit them all yet :)

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Thanks everyone for you kind words. We really appreciate the sentiment.Keep an eye on the website - we're working on rolling out a couple of addons over the Thanksgiving holiday (US) weekend.Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)