Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayeh1

Need help with Moving Map install

Guest jayeh1

I'm trying to install Moving Map from Rana Hossain. I have downloaded clean zip files of both FSMMM and FSUIPC several times. the latest, I made sure I had both latest version 1.2.0 and 3.7.However, when I try to launch Moving Map either inside or outside FS9.1 I get the same error message "can not connect to FSUIPC". I have my MM directory off the root directory of flight simulator and I checked the version of FSUIPC in the modules directory. The maps load ok into the test window, but not into a MMap window.

I have these products, and my moving map works fine.I looked around last night within my folders, and *.ini files, etc., and could not immediately see what might be causing your problem.Just wanted you to know, that it does work, so something is obviously misplaced with your install, or being improperly directed/associated.

>However, when I try to launch Moving Map either inside or>outside FS9.1 I get the same error message "can not connect to>FSUIPC". I have been using Moving Map for over a year and in November it just quit working and I get the same error as you "cannot connect to FSUIPC". I have not been able to get it working, very frustrating because it was a nice add on.jogger

mmmmm....Ya know what? I was just reading thread about another of Rana's programs, and it seemed he built-in dates to check for updates (FS Manager I believe?), and that the only way to make it work was to set-back your computer date prior to Nov. '06.I wonder if that issue is related with FSMM as well?I don't use FSMM as much as I use to, so I have not checked it out lately, but do have it installed. I'll take a look at it this evening.

Just a follow-up, my FS Moving Map still works fine.