Sign in to follow this  
Guest ludowest

Everything goes wrong on my add-on airports

Guest ludowest

Hallo AvsimmersSince I bought some add-ons I have a lot of trouble on the aitports.I have FSQuality, Fs Traffic 2005, German Airports 1-3-4, Spanish Airports, Austrian Airports and a few some more.The problem is that by starting FS2004 the airplane is standing on the wrong location. Not at the gate or on a parking sport but just somewhere. The same is going on with mine AI-traffic i think from Traffic 2005.Some airplanes are hanging just in the air. (f.e. on Zurich Kloten)I think it has too do with te bgl files, but witch one?Please help and tell me what to do.Thanks

It is probably duplicate afcads. There is a wonderful utility in the library called "scanafd" which will scan for and identify duplicate afcads. Custom scenery comes with custom afcad files, and you should use those over the ones that come in your traffic package for those particular airports.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest ludowest

Hoi CraigThanks for the reply.I will try that directly.Ludo

Guest ludowest

Hallo I used scanafd and removed the bgl files from MYWORLD en saved the bgl files from the add-on software but i still having airplanes parking in the green en not correctly on the gates.Any-one?

Open Scan AFD. Filter > Show All. Scan Directories > All scenery addon directories (Include disabled sceneries). Scan Files.Click on an airport on the left. Start typing the code for the specific airport you're having problems with. That should make searching for it a little easier. Then select it. On the right, it should show you all associated afcads. Make sure only one is active, the one that came with the scenery, not the one that came with your AI traffic program. Sometimes it'll list more than one legitimate file, for example taxisigns.bgl, etc...What is the airport you're having issues with? What files does Scan AFD list? Use the File Details button for more information about each file, share that info. Because it's hard to troubleshoot this kind of thing.

Mike...